- We have a 30 day return policy. If your return exceeds 30 days, you will receive store credit for the item purchased.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Sale items cannot be refunded.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon delivery. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 8 Payne Ave., Midland Park, NJ, 07432, United States.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver (purchaser) had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver (purchaser).
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 8 Payne Ave., Midland Park, NJ, 07432, United States with the return label provided on www.mybooandyou.com in your account- order history.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs if you are returning your item after 30 days.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Sellers aren’t responsible for delays due to customs.